pátek 13. dubna 2012

Task 10..the last one :))

Hello for the last time :)
The movie I have choosen to compare with the book was directed by Lloyd Richards in 1995 and it is a teleplay based on the drama The Piano Lesson.
I must say that this movie made a lot of differences for me in understanding and enjoying this play. Even though I did not like the book a lot, the movie was an absolute opposite, I did not get so confused about the stories of the characters and really it gave me a lot. The difference is not in the plot, the difference is simple as it always is with the movie and book for me. If I read book I am not so interested in, I do not understand what is going on at a first time but when I see the movie, it seems much more clearer for me. This is the case, I wrote before that it was not a real pleasure to read the book(not talking about the end, this part was amazing) but when I saw the film, it was totally different, I really enjoyed watching it and I think that it helped me a lot in making the image of a whole play. I do not know if it is like this only for me and the movie is normally not so good, but I found it fascinating. That is basically everything from me for ever :)....hope you enjoyed this blog, thank you for reading and commenting.

1 komentář: